Sunday 19 August 2012

Nathia Gali

I'm in Nathia Gali. And it is absolutely beautiful. The clouds coming down on us, the most hanging on the huge, gorgeous Governor House. And of course, the cold weather. The walks, playing mad card games at night like Snap! and Rang and Black Queen and Bluff. Ufff! Too good! Then going to the dark attic without any lights. Mickoo Mamoo scaring the shit out of Sara! He jumped out of a curtain behind her and she simply yelled an sank to the floor. We all were laughing so so so much. Thank God he didn't that to me, that's all I thought. Then, planning the barbecue. Walking down the trail to the Helipad. And hoping, wishing, praying to see the damn monkeys just once. I did see them while coming. But our car went by them so fast, I couldn't take a picture. Then the bats and HUGE black beetles coming in. That was just... AAAAHHHH!!! I hate bats. -.-
We're being treated like royals here and that's all because of Rukhi Khala. Loovvee you. :P
The barbecue is today and we're going to call ghosts today too and go for walks and all, obviously. I'm the only one awake at 6:30 in the morning. :/ I'm so bored and it's so cold and raining. Hopefully, the rain will stop soon. I'll post about today later.

Just a day without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment