Friday 13 April 2012

Feeling totally -.- !! It's as if someone has cursed me with this stupid depression. I was fine in school, really happy! I come home and *boom* I feel as if killing someone! Now, guess what I feel like doing? I don't feel like going to Lahore! Yeah, I know... Shocking! :( But I just don't know whats wrong with me! I feel like killing myself. God help me! Ayeshaaaaa's goiinngggggg!!! :D Yay!! I don't know why I don't want to go... I feel like breaking everything and crying and yelling!! :( :( :( :(


Uff what is wrong with me? Someone tells me to go and then I remember the fight I had and I think "Noor you won't even have fun. Why go?" ...... *Sigh* What to do, what to do? I will go but I don't feel like going anymore. I hate that bloody fight!


Right now the people who live in the Christian Colony behind my house are yelling "Swadeshi!" and "Shaadi!" Lol!!! :P Maybe they can make my mood better.

No comments:

Post a Comment