Thursday 5 April 2012

You're leaving. For a while maybe,a few months maybe but still. Come on dude! My birthday! You won't even be here for it. Seriously? :( I love you. You know that right? You're just like a sister to me. Even though we live in different houses and with different families, I've known you since I was 3. A bond that can't be easily broken even if you want it to. Though I'm not trying to break it. You're the one hope, the one star I see shining constantly even when there's the sun. The sun can brighten up the day however brightly but eventually the night will come and I'll need the stars. Not stars, just one particular star. I need you now, I'll need you later. I'll need you forever.

Your birthday happened a little while ago and even though I had planned to write a whole big love filled post for you I don't know why but I didn't write it. Guess I can write it now since the words are coming easily and my emotions are extremely strong.

I was 3 and I'd been in the school for a while when you came. You were adorable with the silky brown hair and a milk bottle clutched tightly in your hands as if your life depended on it. The teacher told me to try to talk to you, to play with you. I came over and tapped on your shoulder. You turned and looked at me as if I was a huge monster that had come to eat you and you ran away. I don't remember more but I'm guessing I probably just shrugged my shoulders because I knew you'd come eventually. You did. We became friends, then best friends and then friends that could never be seperated no matter what happened.

I can't explain everything that happened since we were 3 to now, when you're 13 and I'm 12 turning 13 in May. Do me a huge favor and try not to forget my birthday. That will really make me very very angry. I trust you though. I always have I always will, sis. So yeah, I remember a lot of incidents from all these years. Some are happy some are sad and some are so unimportant that I don't know why they're stuck in my head.

I remember you coming to my house. I remember me coming to your house. How we laughed till tears were pouring down our cheeks and we were holding our stomachs tightly. How we fought as if we hated eachother. Lots of things...

Your leaving on the 25th April, maybe later, hopefully not earlier. I know I've already said it but I can say it a million times and still not get tired. I love you and I'll miss you TERRIBLY! Have fun, enjoy life and may you have a happily ever after since your probably the one person who deserves it most. <3 I'll miss you Mots...

No comments:

Post a Comment